Refreshing, revitalizing, and delightful, these soap bars were lovingly hand-crafted by a refugee living in the USA.
- Made in the USA by refugees
- 3.5 oz.
- How to use: Wet skin and bar, rub bar on desired area of the body. Lather suds before washing it off with warm water. Store bar in a cool, dry place.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Benefits: Cleanse, revitalize
- Warning: For external use only. Keep out of eyes. Not intended for consumption.
Artisan Details Ombeni, a refugee from the Congo was resettled to Houston in 2019 with her husband and four young children. She exudes joy, gratitude, and Jesus as she softly sings while making soap in her tiny apartment kitchen. She has a heartbreaking story of escaping war and spending much of her life in a refugee camp, where her parents still live. But when Ombeni shares her story, she shines Jesus, and she gives Him glory for her rescue. Her dream is to be reunited with her family one day.