“Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.” Psalms 25:4-5
There’s something about being in control that gives us a sense of security, because if we can control all of the things, then we can control the outcome.. right? The problem is we are not in control, we do not know what is best.. because we are not God! He created us with a purpose, He loves us more than we could ever comprehend, He knows what is the absolute best for us, and He has a great plan that is far better than anything we could ever even imagine. I love this new necklace because it reminds me that if I am in God’s word, and allowing Him to direct my steps, then I know that I am on the right path.
- Handmade in Texas
- 16.5in - 18.5in gold plated extension chain + lobster claw closure
- 12x12mm gold plated compass charm
To ensure the longevity of your piece..
- Keep away from moisture
- Store in a sealed bag or air tight box
- Remove jewelry before bed, showering, working out, or swimming
- Clean occasionally with a jewelry cloth