Interested in selling your items at The Mustard Seed Marketplace?
We've curated a collection of items made around the globe! Our shop is dedicated to selling items that are Fair Trade, Locally Made, or Give Back Brands! We partner with over 40 groups & makers in 15+ countries, and we're always excited to hear about the potential to work with new partnerships. That being said, we also strive to consistently place orders and purchase from the groups that we are already partnering with, as we realize the importance of consistent work in vulnerable communities.
Some things to keep in mind before applying:
- We primarily sell jewelry, apparel, gifts, and other accessories.
- Everything that we sell is handcrafted/ethically made. If you do not sell a handcrafted or ethically-made item, please do not apply.
- We accept fair trade brand submissions!
- Take a peek at our social media pages or stop by the shop to see if your product is a good fit. Keep in mind our aesthetic and style.
- Before submitting an application, please look at the pricing of the products on our website, and make sure that your pricing is in line with ours.
- Do you sell in a nearby shop? We are respectful to our neighbors and will not carry a brand that is already in a Middlebury, IN store.
- All wholesale inquiries must be made via the application. We do not accept submissions in the shop, via email or Instagram.
- We do our best to respond to all inquiries, but due to the high volume - please be respectful as it may take some time to get back to you. We have an on-going list of potential partnerships, so while you may not hear back from us right away, there is the potential to work together in the future!
- If you have questions, just ask! Please do not message us on Facebook or Instagram with questions. Shoot us an email at: email@example.com.
- This form works better on a desktop browser. If you're having issues with it on your phone, switch to a computer!
Thank you so much for your interest in partnering with The Mustard Seed Marketplace! We look forward to hearing from you!